Central Wyoming Counseling Center, the community behavioral health leader in picturesque Natrona County is looking for talented and passionate clinicians to join our school-based clinical team. The ideal candidate will possess a wide range of clinical skills and be excited about making a meaningful contribution to the wellness of our community. Central Wyoming Counseling Centers offers an exceptional benefits package that includes participation in the State of Wyoming pension system and is a HRSA approved site for student loan repayment.
Synopsis of Duties
- Provide behavioral health counseling services as a school-based clinician within the schools of Natrona County to reduce barriers in obtaining these services because of travel, time of day, etc.
- Maintain a caseload of students between the ages of 5 and 18 and deliver services that include:
- individual, group and family psychotherapy;
- individualized treatment planning;
- emotional and behavioral support, and;
- crisis intervention
- The school-based clinician will conduct Biopsychosocial and Diagnostic assessments; develop collaborative treatment plans and accurately complete all relevant documentation as needed.
- The School-based clinician will act as a liaison between the school and Central Wyoming Counseling Center and participate in regularly scheduled staffing’s, case conferences, and consultations with other staff, as needed.
- The school-based clinician must be able to maintain billable service and productivity standards.
- Masters in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field
- Prefer Experience with Children/Adolescents
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational skills to include time management
For more information contact William Howell MA LPC at 237-9583
Director of Youth and Family Services