Join HRSA’s Behavioral Health Virtual Job Fair on April 11!
The Health Resources and Services Administration, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is hosting a virtual job fair for behavioral health professionals.
More than 100 health care organizations across the country will participate and discuss open positions for:
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Nurses, specializing in psychiatry, mental or behavioral health
- Physician Assistants, specializing in psychiatry, mental or behavioral health
- Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Time: 6:45 – 10:15 p.m. ET
- To join, you will need a phone and a computer or tablet with internet connection
Loan Repayment Opportunity
- Clinicians hired by organizations in Health Professional Shortage Areas may also qualify for educational loan repayment through HRSA programs, such as the National Health Service Corps and NURSE Corps.
How to Join:
- Create your professional profile on HRSA’s Health Workforce Connector at connector.hrsa.gov
- Register by visiting jobfair.hrsa.gov and follow instructions to register
- Join the Virtual Job Fair email list to receive updates about the event and future Virtual Job Fairs
Kim Patton, PsyD
Public Health Analyst
Health Resources & Services Administration
1961 Stout Street, Room 08-148
Denver, CO 80294