Substance Abuse Counselors
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to work in our programs at the Wyoming Women’s Center (1000 West Griffith Blvd, Lusk, WY 82225) and the Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution (7076 Road 55F, Torrington, WY 82240):
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. We are excited to announce our recently awarded contract to provide services for the Wyoming Department of Corrections, with programs in Lusk, Torrington, Riverton, Rawlins and Newcastle. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
Substance Abuse Counselors have the opportunity to provide direct service to clients throughout their treatment. Responsibilities include:
- Completing assessments of substance abuse history and developing individualized treatment plans
- Providing individual and group counseling
- Documenting treatment and discharge plans and maintaining records and charts
- Performing case management and contributing to client care monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2 years clinical experience working with substance abusers preferred; 1 year TC experience
- Current CAP certification required; if not certified at hire, must have within 6 months of employment
We offer market-competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to our employees, including health benefits, vision and dental insurance, retirement plans, national career advancement opportunities, on-site training and development, and supervision towards certification and licensure.
To learn more about these opportunities, and to apply, visit us at: http://gatewaycorrections.org/careers/