GEO is Hiring!
Casper Reentry Center is seeking Substance Abuse Program Counselors (CAP LAT CSW LPC)!
This position develops and implements comprehensive treatment plans for a caseload of residents. It assesses and identifies clinical issues for each resident and creates clear objectives and goals for them. It also tracks and documents resident progress in case reports while working to meet all required internal and external contract standards and policies. This counselor requires certification of CAP, LAT, CSW or LPC, or the ability to test for the credentials within six months of hire.
Additional Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent and drug and alcohol treatment credentials from the state in which the position functions; or
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences; or
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Criminal Justice or Human Services is preferred.
- CAP, LAT, CSW or LPC certification is required, or the ability to test within six months of hire.
- Experience working with a corrections population is desired along with substance abuse treatment experience.
- Organized, and demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Apply online at www.jobs.geogroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer