Wyoming Counseling Association
Request for Proposals
Proposal deadline extended to July 31st!
Inviting proposals related to…
- Innovative counseling programs, research projects, and activities that address and/or have been successfully implemented in a variety of settings.
- Collaborative, creative, and effective strategies/best practices for meeting the needs of clients in a variety of settings.
- Effective techniques used to address societal concerns and current issues, including returning military, economically disadvantaged populations, and specific populations.
- Programs with a special tie to our state or region.
- Specific skills, techniques and activities, which can be applied immediately after the conference.
The audience for the conference includes counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists, addictions therapists, career development facilitators, other mental health professionals, and graduate students. They work in health care, mental health, colleges, private practice, schools, correction centers, agencies, military and government.
*Please note the lead presenter must have a master’s degree. All presentations will be delivered online via zoom meeting. Presenters are not permitted to sell goods or services as part of WCA conference programming.