Free FarmResponse Training
FarmResponse® is an On-Demand 3.5-hour continuing education course developed by national experts from the AgriStress Response® Network. AgriSafe’s FarmResponse course provides the full range of competencies necessary to provide appropriate mental healthcare for agricultural producers and their families. This knowledge is critical for a healthcare professional to effectively care for a farmer’s total health.
Training topics covered in FarmResponse:
- The Total Farmer Health Model
- AgriBusiness Factors Impacting Mental Well Being
- Agriculture Work Factors
- Family Dynamics
- Agrarian Culture and Values
- Special Populations
- US Agricultural Producer Demographics
- Agricultural Community Healthcare Challenges
- Opioids and Alcohol Issues in Agriculture
- Suicide and Agriculture
- Resources and Referrals
If you live or are licensed to practice in the following states, you are eligible to take FarmResponse for free:
CT, GA, HI, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, VA, or WY.