TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH
Healthy U is a workshop for people with chronic health conditions and their friends, family, and caregivers. Over the course of six weeks, Healthy U participants learn valuable skills to help them take control of their condition and live happier, healthier lives.
Those who take part in a Healthy U workshop will:
- Get support from other people with chronic health conditions
- Develop different strategies to deal with pain, fatigue, and frustration
- Learn about healthy eating
- Create an exercise program that works for them
- Understand their options when it comes to new treatments
- Learn how to talk with their doctor, family, and friends about their health
- Learn how to solve difficult problems and create
Healthy U is available all across Wyoming. If you or someone you care for struggles with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, depression, or any other chronic condition, Healthy U can help. Scroll down to learn more about Healthy U and to find Healthy U workshops near you.
Please visit the website for more information and to find a workshop near you: http://www.uwyo.edu/healthyu/