We invite you to become the next member of our Wyoming Counseling Association (WCA).
Licensed & Certified Professionals
please apply for Professional Membership. Join Today to experience all of member benefits listed below such as professional representation at local, state, and national levels.
Members of Partner Organizations (WySCA, WAPT, WyASERVIC, WAAP, NASW)
please apply for Associate Membership. Join Today to experience many of member benefits listed below such as amazing networking opportunities.
Current students and retirees
Student & Retiree
please apply for Student/Retiree Membership. Join Today to experience all of member benefits listed below such as professional representation at local, state, and national levels.
For all Invoice / Purchase Order purchasing members please use the Mail-in Registration form.
Membership in the WCA is an opportunity for you to participate, grow professionally and personally, support your profession within and outside of Wyoming, network with other professionals, be informed, and invest in the counseling profession and its future in the great state of Wyoming! When you join the WCA, you are advocating for the counseling profession in Wyoming and have an opportunity to participate in the evolution and direction of the WCA. Membership is a demonstration of your commitment to your chosen profession!
- Discounted Rate for Continuing Education Including Annual Conference
- Advocacy for Counselors
- Promotion of Members through Awards
- Opportunities for Leadership Development
- Opportunities to Serve in Office
- Networking Opportunities
- Mentor New Professionals
- Promote Ethical Practice
- Professional Representation at Local, State, and National Levels
- Advocate for Our Profession & Clients
- Improve Our Communities
- Collaborate Across Disciplines
- Online Job Postings
- Staying Current with Trends/Issues
- Supporting the Future of Counseling in Wyoming
- Abilities to Present & Share Your Expertise
- Investing in the Profession and Future of Counseling in Wyoming