A group of private practice therapists in Casper is meeting for networking and support on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 8:30-10 am at the Casper College Campus Wellness Center.
Group members’ vision for the group included the following ideas:
- Collaboration/case consult
- Sharing information regarding practical issues such as ICD-10 coding
- Sharing community resources and news/trends that impact practice
- Identification of community treatment needs
- Getting to know others’ practices better in order to refer
- Professional and social interaction to avoid isolation
- Having an impact as a group when necessary (advocacy, etc.)
For further information, contact Joanne Theobald at firstname.lastname@example.org.