Join WCA for Our Virtual Workshops
Join WCA for our virtual workshops. Virtual workshops are an exclusive membership benefit. We offer live, online workshops that are free and accessible for all members.
Become a WCA Member Today! WCA membership brings benefits of CE training, legislative advocacy on behalf of the profession, and discounts for our annual conference.
*Members of WySCA, WAPT, WY-ASERVIC, NASW-WY, and WAAP are eligible for a membership discount as associate members!Virtual Workshop Registration
March 2021: Stay tuned for more information about our spring 2021 virtual workshop!
May 15, 2020: Online statewide virtual workshop (6 Continuing Education Hours)
- 9:00-9:50- Play Therapy in Preschool; Translating their Play Language, Yolanda Crowder, LCSW, RPT-S
- 10:00-10:50- Mental Health on the Wind River Reservation, Cori McAdams, MS, PPC, NCC
- 11:00-11:50- Ethics and Distance Supervision, Lay-nah Blue Morris-Howe, PhD, LPC
- 1:00-1:50- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Self-Care, Chris Clark, MEd, LPC, NCC
- 2:00-2:50- Sexual Diversity: Kink and Consensual Non-Monogamy, Rachel Ratliff, MS, PPC, NCC
- 3:00-3:50- Identifying and Validating Disenfranchised Grief, Amanda DeDiego, PhD, NCC
Wyoming Counseling Association has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No 2051. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. WCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.