Join WCA for Our Regional Workshops
Sadly, our in-person regional workshops had to be cancelled due to COVID-19.
However, WCA is very excited to bring you an online CE workshop offering 6 clock hours of continuing education eligible for both state licensing and NBCC credit.
Join us online May 15th from 9:00-4:00 for our first ever virtual workshop! You must be a WCA member to participate in our virtual workshop.
Become a WCA Member Today! WCA membership brings benefits of CE training, legislative advocacy on behalf of the profession, and discounts to our annual conference.
*Members of WySCA, WAPT, NASW-WY, and WAAP are eligible for a membership discount as associate members!
May 15, 2020: Online statewide virtual workshop (6 Continuing Education Hours)
Presentations include (please note updates):
- 9:00-9:50- Play Therapy in Preschool; Translating their Play Language, Yolanda Crowder, LCSW, RPT-S
- 10:00-10:50- Mental Health on the Wind River Reservation, Cori McAdams, MS, PPC, NCC
- 11:00-11:50- Ethics and Distance Supervision, Lay-nah Blue Morris-Howe, PhD, LPC
- 1:00-1:50- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Self-Care, Chris Clark, MEd, LPC, NCC
- 2:00-2:50- Sexual Diversity: Kink and Consensual Non-Monogamy, Rachel Ratliff, MS, PPC, NCC
- 3:00-3:50- Identifying and Validating Disenfranchised Grief, Amanda DeDiego, PhD, NCC
Wyoming Counseling Association has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No 2051. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. WCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.