Mental Health Academy (MHA) is hosting the Suicide Prevention Summit this August 19-21, in partnership with the American Association of Suicidology (AAS), the American Counseling Association (ACA), the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC), and the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA).
The singular goal of this free, online event is to advance education in suicide prevention. Last year we had more than 40,000 attendees and are expecting more than 50,000 this year!
Here’s a snapshot of the event:
- 13 presentations and Q&A discussions (live-streamed August 19-21)
- On-demand, 24/7 access to all session recordings thru August 28th (October 16th for premium registrants)
- Accrue up to 13 CE Credits (NBCC & CCPA Approved CE)
- Speakers from leading organizations and institutions including the Beck Institute for CBT, LivingWorks, GSU, XULA, Virginia Tech, University of North Carolina, and more
- All registration revenue will be donated to charity and applied towards mental health and suicide prevention initiatives.
- Full info and a list of presenters can be found on the summit website