The Counseling Compact legislative summit is a virtual event to showcase the compact and its value for counseling professionals, clients and state workforce strategies. Attendees will learn about the benefits of interstate compacts, the features of the counseling compact and examples of successful state efforts to pass compact legislation.
Interested attendees will have the option to join either on September 20th (1 - 4 p.m. ET) or September 22nd (10 a.m. - 1 p.m. ET). Each day will consist of the same programming.
Who should attend?
Those interested in their state joining the counseling compact, including:
• Governor’s Office Policy Staff
• State Legislators and Staff
• Legislative Research Staff
• State Licensing Board Members and Administrators
• Counseling Professionals and Professional Association Members